Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
Sure, one can simply use social media. There is more competition. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. You can also use a backup device to access your accounts and continue your business work if you lose your gadget.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. They are both all-in-one platforms that allow users to handle various aspects of their enterprise through a single dashboard. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. The platform’s simple UI makes it easy for beginners to get up to speed.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s mobile app makes it easy for users to access the information whenever they like in any way they choose. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It has a modern aesthetic design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These functions can include email and payment providers, as well as other functions that improve the user’s experience.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. This feature was introduced by Kajabi. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
Anyone can set up an online store that sells both digital and physical products if this tool is fully utilized. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Which Kartra Vs Power Automate
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.