Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of which are still used today, albeit in a more sophisticated manner.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Which Kartra Vs Elementor
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. They are both all-in-one platforms that allow users to handle various aspects of their enterprise through a single dashboard. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It is modern in design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These functions can include email and payment providers, as well as other functions that improve the user’s experience.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
Their email features also tie into their marketing. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often This feature was introduced by Kajabi. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool. Using it alone can result in a lot more work.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Which Kartra Vs Elementor
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. There is no denying it. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Which Kartra Vs Elementor
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Which Kartra Vs Elementor
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.