Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. There is more competition. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. Among these include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool. Using it alone can result in a lot more work.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- Webinar and podcast features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
Anyone can set up an online store that sells both digital and physical products if this tool is fully utilized. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. It has many features, from product creation to creating whole stores for your products. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Which Kartra Vs Buildertrend
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.