Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy What Is Kartra Used For
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. What Is Kartra Used For
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)
|$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)
|$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840
|$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training Membership Sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. What Is Kartra Used For
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. The platform’s simple UI makes it easy for beginners to get up to speed.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s mobile app makes it easy for users to access the information whenever they like in any way they choose. What Is Kartra Used For
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. What Is Kartra Used For
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. What Is Kartra Used For
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month
|$159 per month
|$319 per month
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing What Is Kartra Used For
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. This sentiment is partly true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content What Is Kartra Used For
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. While both may cost a lot, it is up to you, the users, to select which of these two platforms would be right for your job. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. What Is Kartra Used For
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Builder – Now, this is where ClickFunnels shine. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. There is no denying it. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually
|$157 monthly billed annually
|Annually, $208 per month
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It all depends on what your business needs are. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. Kartra is a better choice if you are looking for a platform that can help you build a business.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
At the end of the day, it would be up to the user’s preference on which platform they would want to pick
GrooveFunnels Overview What Is Kartra Used For
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. What Is Kartra Used For
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence What Is Kartra Used For
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. What Is Kartra Used For
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan
|$99 per month
|$299 per month
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities What Is Kartra Used For
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. What Is Kartra Used For
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.