Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. Among these include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training Membership Sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
They do have some differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. This feature was introduced by Kajabi. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool. Using it alone can result in a lot more work.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Simple course creator
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- Podcast and webinar features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. This sentiment is partly true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- Want to bring a physical business online
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. It has many features, from product creation to creating whole stores for your products. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Thrivethemes Vs Kartra
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.