Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of which are still used today, albeit in a more sophisticated manner.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a big billboard where the owner sold a pixel for a dollar each.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Kartra Vs
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. This feature requires some technical know-how to realize its full potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Kartra Vs
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)
|$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)
|$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840
|$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. Among these include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Vs
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Kartra Vs
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These functions can include email and payment providers, as well as other functions that improve the user’s experience.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Kartra Vs
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often This feature was introduced by Kajabi. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Kartra Vs
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month
|$159 per month
|$319 per month
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Kartra Vs
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Kartra Vs
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Kartra Vs
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually
|$157 per month billed annually
|$208 per month billed annually
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- Pretty expensive to start with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. Kartra is a better choice if you are looking for a platform that can help you build a business.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Vs
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Kartra Vs
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Kartra Vs
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Vs
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|$99 per month
|$299 per month
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Kartra Vs
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Kartra Vs
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.