Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
It earned quite a substantial income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. There is more competition. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Kartra Vs Ontraport
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. This feature requires some technical know-how to realize its full potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Kartra Vs Ontraport
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)
|$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600
|$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840
|$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Vs Ontraport
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. The platform’s simple UI makes it easy for beginners to get up to speed.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s mobile app makes it easy for users to access the information whenever they like in any way they choose. Kartra Vs Ontraport
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These functions can include email and payment providers, as well as other functions that improve the user’s experience.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Kartra Vs Ontraport
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Kartra Vs Ontraport
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool. Using it alone can result in a lot more work.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month
|$159 per month
|$319 per month
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Kartra Vs Ontraport
- Podcast and webinar features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Kartra Vs Ontraport
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. While both may cost a lot, it is up to you, the users, to select which of these two platforms would be right for your job. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Kartra Vs Ontraport
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually
|$157 per month billed annually
|$208 per month billed annually
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Vs Ontraport
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This could scare away potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Kartra Vs Ontraport
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Kartra Vs Ontraport
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. The platform offers video hosting. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Vs Ontraport
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|$99 per month
|$299 per month
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Kartra Vs Ontraport
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Kartra Vs Ontraport
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.