Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
Sure, one can simply use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Kartra Vs Leadpages
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. You can also use a backup device to access your accounts and continue your business work if you lose your gadget.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Kartra Vs Leadpages
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Vs Leadpages
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s mobile app makes it easy for users to access the information whenever they like in any way they choose. Kartra Vs Leadpages
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Kartra Vs Leadpages
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Kartra Vs Leadpages
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Kartra Vs Leadpages
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- You want to focus on podcasts
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Kartra Vs Leadpages
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. That doesn’t that ClickFunnels is obsolete or Kartra is automatically better since it is the newer of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Kartra Vs Leadpages
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Builder – Now, this is where ClickFunnels shine. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. It is hard to deny. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Vs Leadpages
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Kartra Vs Leadpages
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
Anyone can set up an online store that sells both digital and physical products if this tool is fully utilized. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Kartra Vs Leadpages
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Vs Leadpages
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Kartra Vs Leadpages
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Kartra Vs Leadpages
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.