Kartra and Kajabi are two popular software platforms that offer various features to help entrepreneurs and businesses to create and manage online courses, membership sites, and marketing funnels. While they share similar functionalities, there are some key differences between the two platforms that can impact your decision on which one to choose.
In this comparison, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of both Kartra and Kajabi. By the end of this discussion, you will have a better understanding of which platform suits your needs and preferences better.
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Kartra Vs Kajabi
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Kartra Vs Kajabi
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training Membership Sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Vs Kajabi
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
They do have some differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Kartra Vs Kajabi
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It is modern in design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Kartra Vs Kajabi
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often This feature was introduced by Kajabi. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Kartra Vs Kajabi
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Kartra Vs Kajabi
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. This sentiment is partly true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Kartra Vs Kajabi
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. While both may cost a lot, it is up to you, the users, to select which of these two platforms would be right for your job. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Kartra Vs Kajabi
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. It is hard to deny. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- Want to bring a physical business online
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
At the end of the day, it would be up to the user’s preference on which platform they would want to pick
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Vs Kajabi
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This might scare off potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Kartra Vs Kajabi
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Kartra Vs Kajabi
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Vs Kajabi
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Kartra Vs Kajabi
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Kartra Vs Kajabi
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.