Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a big billboard where the owner sold a pixel for a dollar each.
It earned quite a substantial income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
Sure, one can simply use social media. There is more competition. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240
|$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)
|$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)
|$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. Among these include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
They do have some differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It is modern in design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Their email features also tie into their marketing. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often This feature was introduced by Kajabi. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month
|$159 per month
|$319 per month
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. This sentiment is partly true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually
|$157 monthly billed annually
|$208 per month billed annually
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- Any feature that does not have anything to do with funnels can be a buggy mess
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It all depends on what your business needs are. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Vs Convert Plus
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. It has many features, from product creation to creating whole stores for your products. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|$99 per month
|$299 per month
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Kartra Vs Convert Plus
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.