Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of which are still used today, albeit in a more sophisticated manner.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
One can use social media. There is more competition. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Kartra Platform
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. You can also use a backup device to access your accounts and continue your business work if you lose your gadget.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. This will require a lot of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Kartra Platform
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Kartra Platform
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Kartra Platform
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It has a modern aesthetic design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Kartra Platform
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Kartra Platform
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Kartra Platform
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. This sentiment is partly true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Kartra Platform
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Kartra Platform
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Builder – Now, this is where ClickFunnels shine. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- Any feature that does not have anything to do with funnels can be a buggy mess
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. Kartra is a better choice if you are looking for a platform that can help you build a business.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Kartra Platform
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Kartra Platform
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
Anyone can set up an online store that sells both digital and physical products if this tool is fully utilized. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Kartra Platform
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. It has many features, from product creation to creating whole stores for your products. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Kartra Platform
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Kartra Platform
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Kartra Platform
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.