Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of which are still used today, albeit in a more sophisticated manner.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
Sure, one can simply use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
In comparison, the number of tools sounds intimidating to newbies. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. You can also use a backup device to access your accounts and continue your business work if you lose your gadget.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. They do however offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. They are both all-in-one platforms that allow users to handle various aspects of their enterprise through a single dashboard. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
They do have some differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It has a modern aesthetic design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These functions can include email and payment providers, as well as other functions that improve the user’s experience.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
Their email features also tie into their marketing. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool. Using it alone can result in a lot more work.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Create simple courses
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- Webinar and podcast features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- No completion certificates for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. That doesn’t that ClickFunnels is obsolete or Kartra is automatically better since it is the newer of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. How Kartra Vs Google Workspace
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.