Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
It earned quite a substantial income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Can Kartra Vs Zombies
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
The builder allows you to add multiple types of content to your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often This feature was introduced by Kajabi. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- Webinar and podcast features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- You want to focus on podcasts
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Can Kartra Vs Zombies
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. That doesn’t that ClickFunnels is obsolete or Kartra is automatically better since it is the newer of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
You have a lot of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does all that the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. Although it’s not much, it is a great thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It all depends on what your business needs are. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- Want to bring a physical business online
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
At the end of the day, it would be up to the user’s preference on which platform they would want to pick
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Zombies
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This might scare off potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Can Kartra Vs Zombies
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.