Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a big billboard where the owner sold a pixel for a dollar each.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
Sure, one can simply use social media. There is more competition. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
The question is: Which marketing tool do you prefer?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Can Kartra Vs Xs
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. Without leads, you won’t be able to sell anything. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They will have the option to choose between live emails or even automated ones.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. This feature requires some technical know-how to realize its full potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s surveys and quizzes feature an excellent way to gather data and collect audience feedback. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Can Kartra Vs Xs
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. Watch out for these discounts if you want to avail yourself of Kartra’s service for a cheaper price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training Membership Sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Small online service businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Xs
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Xs
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Xs
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. This feature was introduced by Kajabi. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi has a powerful website builder with built-in templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Can Kartra Vs Xs
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Create simple courses
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Xs
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Kajabi is better than Kartra.
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Xs
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
There is also the issue of price. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Can Kartra Vs Xs
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack: If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout function, Backpack will be its version of an Affiliate Management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. Kartra is a better choice if you are looking for a platform that can help you build a business.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Xs
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
Well, one of the advantages of GrooveFunnels that is not present in most new products is that its developing team is made up of a who’s who in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Can Kartra Vs Xs
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Can Kartra Vs Xs
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Xs
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Can Kartra Vs Xs
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. Both companies aim to help customers run their online businesses at the best possible level. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Can Kartra Vs Xs
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.