Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. Anyone wanting to sell their product, brand, or services knows that having your place online on the web is crucial.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
It earned quite a substantial income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every product, brand, and service competes for visitor attention just to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. At the very least, you have all the tools necessary to market your service. Not only that, but some also have the option to create a storefront that can hold your items.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Can Kartra Vs Podium
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. As it is an all-in-one platform, users are sure to find everything needed to run an online business on the platform.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are more focused on promotion and marketing. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. This means there will be people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency function allows customers to service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Can Kartra Vs Podium
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content Creators
- Creators of courses
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training Membership Sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. They are both all-in-one platforms that allow users to handle various aspects of their enterprise through a single dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Podium
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
They do have some differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. Its drag and drop editor makes it super easy to build pages. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. The platform’s simple UI makes it easy for beginners to get up to speed.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Podium
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It has a modern aesthetic design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Podium
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Can Kartra Vs Podium
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Simple course creator
- Powerful marketing tools
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Podium
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. This sentiment is partly true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Podium
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Can Kartra Vs Podium
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
It offers a fairly wealthy amount of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Builder – Now, this is where ClickFunnels shine. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The most unique feature is the sticky cookie that ups the incentives you can give your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. You can search for something and view a video on how to fix it.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
It is easy to choose between ClickFunnels or Kartra. It all depends on what your business needs are. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. However, once we magnify the difference between these two marketing platforms, we can see that they do have a noticeable difference in functionality and price.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
At the end of the day, it would be up to the user’s preference on which platform they would want to pick
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Podium
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Can Kartra Vs Podium
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Matt Serralta is an expert in supply chain and eCommerce management. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages – This feature is the website-building and sales funnel software of the GrooveFunnel ecosystem. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Can Kartra Vs Podium
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. You can customize and control your video (and the player) to match your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. Instead, you only need to register on their site, and from there, you can get started and use GrooveFunnel’s features albeit. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Podium
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Can Kartra Vs Podium
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra might have been in business longer and may be more well-known, but GrooveFunnels costs less and offers a free plan for you to start your own business.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Can Kartra Vs Podium
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.