Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of which are still used today, albeit in a more sophisticated manner.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a big billboard where the owner sold a pixel for a dollar each.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. They couldn’t replicate the original one, as do most copycats.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Can Kartra Vs Optomap
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail feature allows users to build email and SMS marketing campaigns to keep in touch with the user’s customer base. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Memberships – Those who want a more intimate and exclusive offering to their customers can create memberships with Kartra’s membership feature. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. What’s more, is that you can use automation rules to automate the organization of your response.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra features a drag and drop builder that makes creating pages easy for beginners and non-beginners. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per Month (Annual billing saves $840||$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- It is easy to use and intuitive enough for even beginners.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- This service comes at a much higher price.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
They do have some differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. Also, onboarding with the app is pretty organic. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Powerful marketing tools
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. Such a sentiment is partially true. Both platforms share some functionalities and features. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
Use Kajabi if:
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Optomap
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
You have a lot of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It works like email marketing, and allows users to send unlimited emails, including broadcasts, follow ups, and newsletters. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 monthly billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Cons and Pros
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- Any feature that does not have anything to do with funnels can be a buggy mess
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Have an existing business that has its own email list and ecosystem?
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Optomap
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. It is a service that provides everything you need to run your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- The platform offers a free plan that allows users to start immediately.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You are an affiliate or digital marketer online
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to get your hands on modern and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You want a tool open to more integrations on third-party tools and apps. Can Kartra Vs Optomap
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.