Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
One of the more novel ideas during these early days is the “Million Dollar Homepage,” conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
That is why webpage builders with incredible marketing potential have become essential in the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. You can still read our article below to get an overview of Kartra. It also compares it with some other products.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra has everything that is needed to run an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. But, this is far from the truth. Kartra was created for newbies in the online business world. It is simple to use and easy to pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. This makes it readily available anywhere at any time. You can also use a backup device to access your accounts and continue your business work if you lose your gadget.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. In the case of Kartra, this feature allows users to create a multi-page funnel to convert visitors into leads and future recurrent clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes – Identify the best way to provide quality products you can sell and services you can give to your customers by giving quizzes. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – One way to market your products is through affiliates. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. This feature requires some technical know-how to realize its full potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. Since it is one of the services that offers automation, this price would be pretty proportional.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
Annual billing is $499 less
Kartra offers discounts and promos from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Cons
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- It is an all-in-one program that eliminates the need to use other softwares and programs.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- Loading times at the backend can be relatively slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Who Should Use Kartra?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Kajabi and Kartra are familiar to those who have ever tried running an online business. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
Both allow users to create sales and landing pages, email marketing campaigns and automations, online courses and membership sites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns, etc.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is among the few LMS that boast an automation feature. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s mobile app makes it easy for users to access the information whenever they like in any way they choose. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. For added organization, you can even categorize the type of pages or website you are building.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email tool can be used to market, engage with customers or students, and send them updates and reports.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. It is a place where customers can submit, upvote and track feature requests. It even shows what is already being planned, as well as what’s already been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a great place to sell digital products like webinars, communities and memberships, podcasts and digital downloads.
- Kajabi’s assessments feature allows you to track how your customers are doing in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. You can even narrow down these actions through its advanced automation function, Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- Kajabi also offers funnel support. They are also known as pipelines in this instance.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
It is therefore not surprising that Kajabi’s prices are a little higher.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Easy to use drag and drop site builder
- Simple course creator
- Marketing tools that work
- Editor for visual pipelines and sales funnels
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Are there learning resources?
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- No completion certificates for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was made with marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Meanwhile, Kajabi is more for course creators, coaches, trainers, and overall content creators. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. That doesn’t that ClickFunnels is obsolete or Kartra is automatically better since it is the newer of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
Price is another issue. While both may cost a lot, it is up to you, the users, to select which of these two platforms would be right for your job. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. From the product’s name, ClickFunnels is a service that simplifies the creation of sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
ClickFunnels has been used to create many successful sales funnels since its inception. It is not surprising that so many people believe in the effectiveness and reliability of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
You have a lot of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. Otherwise, they would be unworthy of their name, and they could be accused of false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. The builder will guide users on how to create a sales funnel so that each element is covered.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels – Used to be called ClickFunnels Actionetics, these follow-up funnels are pretty powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. This feature can be integrated seamlessly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows users to manage affiliates, create commission plans, audit each affiliate, and even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- Most of it runs on a drag-and-drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
However, when it comes to paid plans, ClickFunnels offers three types. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- Any feature that does not have anything to do with funnels can be a buggy mess
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that focuses more. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- You need to start your business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
Due to this, Kartra and Groovefunnels will inevitably have similar features and functions. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This might scare off potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. You can even get analytics on the most important aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
It can also send follow-up emails and automated broadcast emails.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. It allows you to create free and upgraded accounts and host virtual summits and online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy aims to correct that. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- GrooveFunnels doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|Free Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Can Kartra Vs Landing Page
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.