Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a big billboard where the owner sold a pixel for a dollar each.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Advertising and marketing are now part of the internet’s DNA. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
One can use social media. There is more competition. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Can Kartra Vs Jets
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. After all, it is one of the most powerful tools that do the job well.
It’s a fully integrated platform that allows internet entrepreneurs, both current and potential, to launch, market and create their businesses from a single platform.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. In fact, their work would even be better and faster by using Kartra with its advanced features.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users to sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders – Kartra provides a wonderful drag-and-drop page builder that is easy even for beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature lets you generate prospects and leads and even customer databases. You can also organize them for easy management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This feature allows users to easily create a membership portal and can be used to distribute content to these portals.
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. It is also integrated with the Checkout feature to easier provide more billing support.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. This will require a lot of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace allows you to sell your marketing campaigns and funnels to other users. You can also present your expertise and services that other Kartra users might hire. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. This feature requires some technical know-how to realize its full potential.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Can Kartra Vs Jets
- Split testing is a feature of Kartra that allows users to pinpoint which elements of their email design or email are most effective.
- Kartra also has a Behavioral Adaptive Marketing Feature. This function automates audience behavioral study and thus creates replies and functions that will be a perfect match for certain audience members.
Kartra Price Point
It is expected that Kartra can have a higher price point. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. However, most of these pricing plans are valued in the 3-digit range except for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)||$199 per Month (Annual billing saves $600||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. It even includes customizable features for added personality
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is particularly useful if you need to use services not covered by Kartra.
- Kartra offers a powerful page-building tool that allows users to develop their business in a way that best represents and describes their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content Creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. They are both all-in-one platforms that allow users to handle various aspects of their enterprise through a single dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Jets
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
They do have some differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
Despite this, the platform isn’t for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. The platform’s simple UI makes it easy for beginners to get up to speed.
In terms of accessibility, Kajabi has its own mobile app which is not very common in most LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Jets
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. This includes videos, audios, text, assessments, images, and different kinds of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi’s analytics feature provides great reports of many things, none of which are useless stats. Kajabi’s analytics includes product sales, forecasting and affiliate tracking. It will also give you information about how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi offers all the needed tools to market your products and services and make them attractive to buyers. They have coupons, upsells, and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Jets
Your marketing can also be influenced by their email features. You can use the email feature to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to store all your content and the tools necessary to market it.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. This feature can also be used to create surveys and quizzes specific to your product.
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Can Kartra Vs Jets
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros and Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Create simple courses
- Marketing tools that work
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Capabilities of a Membership Site
- Large Catalog of Integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Jets
- Webinar and podcast features
- The regular option is more expensive
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Only limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. The tools it comes with most focus on those that are used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. It does have excellent marketing features, but these features will be lacking when it is compared to Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Jets
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Kartra and ClickFunnels are two well known online business solutions. Both are very popular and it would not surprise if they were used interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Can Kartra Vs Jets
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sale funnels are tools that allow online business owners to scale their business and attract targeted leads and easily turn them into paying customers. Yep, and that is ClickFunnel’s strongest point, which is making the process of making sales funnels streamlined.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. ClickFunnels is a popular choice, even though it’s more expensive.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. Through the Etison editor, you can build stuff like a sales page or a landing page.
You have a lot of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. That said, those who are used to the “add from the left” system will be surprised by the Etison editor’s tasked-based approach.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
The various templates, both free and paid, will come in handy if you’re short on time. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. You can also get one-time deals, upsells and downsells as well as bumps.
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
It can serve as a good resource for any marketing questions you have. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Many tools to help you grow your business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- Allows you to create opt-in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Has the ability to create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
Also, if you want to try ClickFunnels for a spin, you can avail of their 14-day free trial. It might not be the complete experience, but it is a taste of what’s to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There is the Basic, Pro, and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||Annually, $208 per month|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is a world-class training marketing concept provider
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- It’s quite expensive to begin with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It all depends on what your business needs are. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
As sales funnel builders and marketing tools, Kartra and GrooveFunnels share a common goal. Both aim to create an all-in-one solution to let their customers build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Jets
GrooveFunnels offers a range of marketing tools to help you sell online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels is a fairly new service; as such, some features in their roadmap may still be in beta or just plain unavailable. This could scare away potential users. After all, why should they invest in something unfamiliar when there are already more established alternatives in the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
Mike Filsaime is a successful software developer and marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Can Kartra Vs Jets
Next is John Cornetta, who has specialized in and experienced many things in the eCommerce industry over the years.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was PrestaShop’s COO. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Lastly, there is Matt Naus, who is a software developer and one of the co-founders of Groove Digital. His experience includes launching software products over a decade.
> > Click Here to Try a Product Demo of Kartra < <
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout: GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout system is GrooveCheckout. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
Anyone can set up an online store that sells both digital and physical products if this tool is fully utilized. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate Affiliate Programs are essential in all marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program works like most other Affiliate programs in that it allows affiliate marketers to sign up and promote your products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Can Kartra Vs Jets
- GrooveMail – Groovemail is an autoresponder or CRM automation tool that helps you deal with your customer and marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars are live and can be streamed to third-party sites (e.g. youtube or other social media sites) or for meetings.
- GrooveBlog is a content editor that can be used on blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy – Since GrooveFunnels is a pretty new platform, it stands to reason that some potential platform users would be used in other platforms. There is a huge possibility that these people will be bringing with them their mannerisms into the platform, and both might not be compatible with each other
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- Developed by a pretty solid team who have a good reputation in the eCommerce world
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing is surprising because they have a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Jets
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- There is a free option to start with
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Proven professional-grade templates that helps layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Features its own CRM built in
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Can Kartra Vs Jets
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Free plan lacks some crucial features.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels and Kartra are alike in more than one way. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then can you decide which platform to use.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You wish to offer flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- A trusted brand is what you want
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Can Kartra Vs Jets
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.