Anyone can see the potential for internet marketing in today’s age. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
However, with the growing popularity of the medium for advertising, there is naturally an increase in competition. In the early days, ads were very rare on the internet, partly because the medium wasn’t as widely used then.
However, signs of modern internet advertising were already evident. Many of these were via emails, banners, or pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
It earned quite a substantial income. And as what tends to happen with successful ventures, a few copycat websites popped out here and there. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. As such, creating the most eye-popping and informative advertisements has become the game’s name.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. These people can create interesting ads in a short time and with very little experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. A lot of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and TikTok can be so volatile that it would take a lot of luck to be noticed and gain traction.
While making marketing campaigns through an all-in-one service does not guarantee you success. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
You can use these marketing tools in combination with other strategies to increase your product’s visibility.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from J. R. Fisher on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: The All-in-One Platform that Makes Your Online Business Easy Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
Kartra is one of the bigger names when we talk about all-in-one marketing softwares. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. These include basic landing pages builders, email marketing tools and cart checkout features. Webinars are also included. All of these tools are integrated into one environment, making everything run seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
However, that does not mean that veterans and experienced users will not have anything to gain from this platform. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra can also be used as a cloud-based program. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra offers plenty of features to run an online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra has features that are crucial to running a business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. Lastly, there are also bonus features that aim to make the task of running an online business a smooth-sailing affair.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout accepts Paypal and credit cards.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. You can also use hundreds of professionally-designed templates to make your tasks easier.
- Leads – Leads can be one of the most valuable resources for an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Funnels and campaigns are the main way online businesses build and generate leads. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. Analytics and lead segmentation can be used to anticipate the needs of your customers.
- Video – Video marketers will surely be happy as Kartra has its video player. This video player even allows users to include pop offers mid-way through their video. You can also inject lead capture forms and multi-video playlists.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk feature offers a feature that allows users to serve their customers. This feature allows customers to communicate with each other via live chat and ticketing. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Register and organize your schedule with Kartra’s calendar feature. This is perfect for those who organize seminars and classes. All this can be done from one dashboard.
- Forms – Kartras forms feature allows you to create gorgeous lead capture forms. You can even create custom fields and tag them with powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. This will require a lot of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliates program will make all this management stuff easier with its ability to provide flexible commissions, payment milestones, and overall organization abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. This feature allows one user, one console to manage multiple online businesses.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is protected by Kartra admins who judge and verify expertise.
- Integration and API – Kartra offers integration and API customization for users who need more than what Kartra has to offer. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that allows you to only use one service.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages, check-out pages, and other marketing pages in the manner they want.
- There are numerous templates for their page builders, further simplifying the page-building process
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. This allows business owners to engage customers and answer their questions. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per Month (Annual billing saves $240||$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)||$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)||$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Native video hosting is possible with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- This allows you to integrate third party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some features and areas are not customizable.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Kartra’s life-changing features are available to anyone who runs an online business. These include:
- Content creators
- Creators of courses
- Sites for Consent Membership
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra is more focused on marketing, while Kajabi is more concerned with overall content and course creation.
Before picking which service you want to avail of, you should know your business and what it needs before you invest in a platform, especially since both of these services are pretty pricey.
Kajabi is an all-in-one learning management system. It is a platform whose main purpose is build courses, products, host them, as well as to market and sell them. It allows subscribers to access their content as a course or class.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. As such, it is the perfect platform for those who are already practiced in the field of eCommerce and online business . To get the most out of Kajabi’s offerings, people will need technical knowledge.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface involves a dashboard that looks neat and has little clutter. It is modern in design. It was designed with accessibility in mind so that you can access all the main features of the platform within three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – Kajabi’s drag-and-drop website builder is very robust and flexible in terms of course creation. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi offers an email editor that lets you create emails with rich designs and eye-catching visuals. This makes recipients think twice about trashing your email to the junk or spam folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. All of these are important stats that help you run your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi permits integrations with many third-party applications. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. You can combine the email feature with automation to make it even easier.
- Feedback Portal – To be in touch with customers more often Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- Kajabi is a platform for course creation, but it also focuses on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi’s mobile app is very accessible, especially for Android and iOS users.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automation feature can automate many functions such as assessment completion, course, and membership post-completion, among other things. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Automation is a unique and convenient function offered by Kajabi. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
In terms of plans, Kajabi offers 3 types, Basic, Growth, and Pro plan, with the Growth plan being the nice middle and the most popular plan among the three.
|$199 per month||$159 per month||$319 per month|
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Simple course creator
- Powerful marketing tools
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large selection of customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- Webinar and podcast features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Student engagement tools are lacking
- There are no certificates of completion for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
At first glance, Kajabi and Kartra may look and feel like the same type of platforms. Such a sentiment is partially true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. However, most of these similarities are superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- What you need is an all-in-one marketing platform to sell your digital and physical products
- Engaging videos require features such as a call-to-action, video controls and social shares.
- You would like to access Behavioural and Adaptive Marketing, drag-and-drop automation builder scroll heat maps, checkout pages etc.
- You need more than a marketing tool
- You want a premium user experience that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Podcasts are what you should be focusing on
- You want a platform that includes a blogging feature
- You want to create a community for your brand and content Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
One interesting note is that ClickFunnels has been serving the public for several years before Kartra came into the picture. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
ClickFunnels and Kartra have strengths and weaknesses. Both can perform functions that the other cannot.
Price is another issue. While both may cost a lot, it is up to you, the users, to select which of these two platforms would be right for your job. Will it be ClickFunnels, which has excellent checkout options and affiliate programs, or will it be Kartra and its better content creation tools than ClickFunnels. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
ClickFunnels is among the most popular sales funnel software available in the market. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has been a popular choice for many business owners, especially because it makes lead generation much easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison editor – ClickFunnels’ page builder, the Etison editor is also known as the Etison Editor. Like most modern page builders, It features a drag and drop system that makes building web pages easy. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
You have a lot of customization options. It even includes templates to make the process of building pages easier and faster. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Builder is simply outstanding. There is no denying it. The builder guides users to create a sales funnel from scratch more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. These templates have been created by industry professionals so you don’t need to worry about whether they are perfect. These funnels are easy to create.
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – ClickFunnel’s version of a check out feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. What makes it unique is that it offers a ton of different integrations with third-party payment providers.
Some payment options can integrate with ClickFunnel Shopping Cart with Easy Pay, Apple Pay, and ClickBank. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. It does exactly what every other Affiliate management tool does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. This allows them to make future earnings if they have the sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix – FunnelFlix is one of the most unique features available in ClickFunnels. It is the streaming service equivalent for marketing that serves as a tutorial and resource course for a few subjects.
A few things you can learn from this feature include:
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- You have a great landing page builder when you avail of the service
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Easy integration with third-party parties
- Does the membership site have any capabilities?
- Multiple sales funnel campaigns can be created
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
Given the long-running effectiveness of ClickFunnels, it is no surprise that its price point can be higher than the more expensive ones. It is also a marketing tool that allows you to market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 monthly billed annually||$157 per month billed annually||$208 per month billed annually|
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel Building, both in Form and Function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- There are tons of integrations available for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in business
- Any feature that does not have anything to do with funnels can be a buggy mess
- To fully realize its potential, you will need to subscribe to additional subscriptions
- Many features require third-party plugins
- Not the best customer service
- Sometimes feels like an MLM
- Pretty expensive to start with
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. However, if you want a platform to build a whole business, then Kartra should be your choice.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- You want to create more powerful sales funnels
- Want to focus on more lead generation and conversion
- You are looking for marketing training of the highest quality?
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- Want to bring a physical business online
- Do you have a business that requires an agency model?
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. If used properly, they could be the only platform needed to run an entire business.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
There is also a difference in age. GrooveFunnels has been around for a longer time than Kartra. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make or break a customer’s decision.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels allows users to build sales funnels and landing pages, manage their sales in our online store, create their online storefront, and even build up affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. Filsaime is also co-founder of many other softwares such as Kartra, WebinarJam and EverWebinar, PayDotCom and many more. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most powerful open-source e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. It allows users to build complete websites and sales funnels either from scratch or using pre-made templates.
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. It is basically a shopping cart software which combines sales and affiliate marketing.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature also helps keep track of affiliates and manage all the important aspects that fall in the affiliate sphere of influence Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to sequence automated emails, broadcast services, and promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart: GrooveKart, a GrooveFunnels multifunctional digital marketing tool, is GrooveKart. It has many features, from product creation to creating whole stores for your products. GrooveKart, one of GrooveFunnel’s features, is not included in the free GrooveFunnel plan.
- Groove Webinars – This feature allows you to develop and host evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. Basically, they are the GrooveFunnels version of a blogging feature. In it, users can write, edit, and publish blog posts about your brand, store, and products. It is very useful in SEO optimization.
- GrooveMember – This is the GrooveFunnels version for managing membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. Offer dripped access to some of your content. Overall, it is a content management system for your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes that videos are a major boon in marketing. As such, the platform has a video hosting feature. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof- GrooveProof, a GrooveFunnels feature, is unique. This tool is fully integrated into GrooveCheckout. It shows verified purchases to site visitors, which triggers the powerful impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. Basically, it is a huge tutorial resource for the GrooveFunnel ecosystem to help new users figure out their way around the platform. It offers courses on how to use GroovePages, Groovemail, and other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel also offers other services that are only available with its premium subscription. Some of these include GroovePay (online merchant processing), GrooveAds (their own ad management service), GrooveSolos (trusted solo ad bundles), and much much more.
- Groovefunnels is a feature-rich all-in-one platform, and all of its features integrate well with each other
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It provides API and SDK for developers so that they can create plug-ins, extensions, and apps that can integrate with the platform
- GrooveAcademy offers a variety of resources to assist you in getting to know GrooveFunnels.
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. To get started with working on the platform, you will not need to use any credit card. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
Aside from their free option, GrooveFunnels also has pricing options for the Starter and Pro plans. The Starter plan is mostly recommended first, besides the Free plan, as it provides a good balance of feature availability and price. Meanwhile, the Pro plan is only recommended when you want to go all in on developing your business with the platform.
|No Cost Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan|
|No cost||$99 per month||$299 per month|
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform that has all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Hosting is free
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Inadequacy in Integration Capabilities when using the Free PLan
- Collaboration is not possible in a team Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- Outdated videos on the platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
GrooveFunnels is better than Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. The main differences can be summarized into two elements: tenure and price.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
It is better to determine what your business needs are and which platform can best address them. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
Overall, choose GrooveFunnels if
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- A true all-in-one platform is what you want
- You are just starting in online business and do not have money to burn.
Kartra would be the better choice if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Can Kartra Vs Flodesk
- You’d prefer to have a complete campaign where everything integrates naturally.