Anybody in this day and age already knows the marketing potential of the internet. It is essential to have a place on the internet for any product, brand or service you wish to sell.
There is naturally more competition as the medium has become increasingly popular for advertising. Ads were rare in the early days of the internet due to the fact that the medium was not as widespread.
That said, there were already signs of what we call modern internet advertising. Most were from emails, banners, and pop-up ads. Some of these are still in use today, but in a more sophisticated way.
Alex Tew created the “Million Dollar Homepage” in 2005, one of the most innovative ideas of those early days. It was a huge billboard that sold one pixel per dollar.
The website earned a pretty sizable income. As is the case with most successful ventures, there were a few duplicate websites. And like most copycats, they couldn’t recreate the first one.
Nowadays, advertising and marketing are baked into the DNA of the internet. Every service, product, or brand competes to get attention in order to sell something. It is therefore important to create the most informative and eye-catching advertisements possible.
Because of this, webpage builders that have incredible marketing potential are essential to the internet’s ecosystem. They help people make interesting ads at the least time, with little to no experience.
One can use social media. However, competition is much harsher there. Besides, most social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, can be too volatile that a great amount of luck would be needed just to get noticed and gain traction.
Although marketing campaigns using an all-in-one solution is not guaranteed to succeed, it can help you get started. You at least have the necessary tools needed to market your service. You also have the option of creating a storefront to sell your products.
In the end, you can combine these marketing tools and other marketing strategies to be efficient and cast a wider net for your product.
Now comes the question, which marketing tool is right for you?
If you prefer a visual experience, J. R. Fisher has posted a video review on his YouTube channel J. R. Fisher Training. To get a comprehensive overview of Kartra, you may still want to check out our article below, which compares it to some competitors.
Kartra: Your All-In-One Platform to Make Online Business Simple Adpage Vs Kartra
Kartra is a big name when it comes to all-in-one marketing tools. It is a powerful tool that does the job well.
It is a fully integrated software that allows would-be and current internet entrepreneurs to create, market, and launch their businesses with just a single platform, nothing more, nothing less.
Kartra provides everything you need to start an online business. This includes basic landing page builders, email marketing tools, cart checkout features, webinars, and other useful tools. These are all integrated into one environment that makes everything work seamlessly.
The sheer number of tools available to newbies can be overwhelming. However, nothing can be further from the truth. Kartra was designed with newbies of the online business world in mind. The interface is easy to get into and pick up.
This platform is not for beginners and veterans. Kartra’s advanced features will make their work easier and more efficient.
Kartra is also a cloud-based software. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. If you forgot your gadget somewhere else, you can use a backup gadget, access your accounts, and continue working on your business from there.
Kartra has many features that will help you run your online business. It is an all-in one platform that allows users to manage their online businesses.
Kartra includes features that are essential to managing the business. Some features are focused more on marketing and promotion. There are bonus features, which aim to make running an online business easy.
These features include:
- Checkouts – This feature allows users sell products or services online using Kartra’s secure checkout forms. Kartra checkout supports both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages and Pagebuilders- Kartra offers a drag-and-drop page-builder that is simple enough for even beginners. It also has hundreds of professionally designed templates that users can use for free to finish tasks easily.
- Leads – Leads are among the most important resources when running an online business. You can’t sell anything without leads. Kartra’s Leads feature allows you to generate leads, prospects, and even a customer database and organize them properly for easier management.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Online businesses are able to build and generate leads through funnels and campaigns. This feature is available in Kartra. It allows users to create multi-page funnels to convert visitors into leads or future clients.
- Mail – Kartra’s mail function allows users to create SMS and email marketing campaigns to stay in touch with their customers. They can choose from live or automated emails.
- Kartra’s Membership feature allows customers to create private memberships. This allows users to create a membership portal easily and serves as a way to deliver content to these membership portals
- Surveys and Quizzes: Use quizzes to identify the best way to offer quality products and services to your customers. You can use lead segmentation and analytics to know and anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Video – Kartra’s video player will be a boon for video marketers. You can even include pop ads mid-way through your video with this video player. Other options you can do is to inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists, and much more.
- Help Desks – Kartra’s help desk features allows users to assist their customers. It provides a ticketing and lives chat system so that customer issues can be dealt with in a more organized manner. To provide billing support, it is integrated with the Checkout function.
- Calendar – Use Kartra’s calendar function to register and organize your time. This feature is ideal for people who host seminars or classes. You can do all this from within one integrated dashboard.
- Kartras forms allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms. You can also create custom fields and tag them using powerful tools. Automation rules can be used to automate the organization and delivery of your responses.
- Affiliates – Affiliates are one of the ways you can easily market your products. However, this will involve a good number of people. There will be many people to manage. Kartra’s affiliate program makes managing all of this easier by offering flexible commissions, milestone payments, and overall organizational abilities.
- Agency – Kartra’s Agency feature allows customers who service multiple online businesses. The feature allows one user to organize and manage multiple businesses from just one centralized console.
- Marketplace – Kartra’s marketplace is a unique space on the internet where you can sell your marketing funnels and campaigns to different users, as well as present your services and expertise that other Kartra users may hire you. It is safeguarded by a meticulous vetting system where Kartra admins, judges, and verifies expertise.
- Integration and API – For those who want more than Kartra can offer, or for those who want to use custom add-ons, Kartra allows for integration and API customization. That said, this feature needs a little bit of Technical know-how in order to get its true potential.
- You only need to use one service if you subscribe to Kartra since it is an all-in-one platform.
- Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create pages for both beginners and experts. Both can create landing pages and check-out pages as they wish.
- You can choose from many templates to simplify the page-building process.
- Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are a great way to collect feedback and gather data. Business owners can thus engagingly answer customer issues. Adpage Vs Kartra
- Kartra also has a split testing feature that allows users to hone in on which aspects of their design and email are the best and most effective.
- Kartra has a Behavioral Adaptive marketing feature. This function automates audience behavior study and creates replies and functions that are a perfect match for specific audience members.
Kartra Price Point
Kartra could have a higher price. This is because Kartra offers automation.
Kartra includes 4 pricing plans. The majority of these pricing plans, except the Starter plan which costs $99.9, are in the 3-digit range. However, they do offer a 14-day trial period that costs $1.
|$99 per month (annual billing saves $240)
|$199 per month (annual billing saves $600)
|$299 per month (annual billing saves $840)
|$499 per month
(annual billing saves $499)
Kartra does offer promos and discounts from time to time. These discounts are available if you wish to take advantage of Kartra’s services at a lower price.
Kartra Pros and Con
- Provides native video hosting with Kartra’s Video feature. You can even add your own personalizations to make it more personal
- Serves as an all-in-one solution that removes the need for other programs and softwares.
- Allows you to integrate third-party features. This is especially useful if you want to use other services that aren’t in Kartra’s scope.
- Kartra provides a powerful page-building feature that helps users develop the business in a way that best describes and represents their brand.
- Easy to use, it is intuitive that even beginner users can do much with it.
- Some areas and features lack customization options.
- The loading times at the backend may be quite slow.
- The service is pretty much at a higher price point.
Kartra: Who should use it?
Anybody who has an online business can use Kartra’s life-changing features. These include:
- Content creators
- Course creators
- Consent Membership Sites
- Training membership sites
- Digital Product Sellers
- Online service companies for small businesses
- Marketing Agencies.
Kartra versus Kajabi
Those familiar with running an online business are probably familiar with Kartra and Kajabi. Both are all-in-one platforms which allow users to manage multiple aspects of their business from one dashboard. Adpage Vs Kartra
They allow you to create sales and landing page, email marketing campaigns and automations as well as online courses and membership websites, lead management campaigns, funnels/campaigns and other tools.
However, they have their differences. Kartra focuses more on marketing, while Kajabi focuses more on overall content and course creation.
You should first know what your business needs and how you can help it before you decide which platform you will use. These services are quite expensive.
Kajabi is an all in one learning management system. It’s a platform that allows you to create courses, products, and host them. You can also market them and sell them. It is basically a way for subscribers to delver their content like a class or course.
It is one of the few LMSs that offers an automation function. It is ideal for people who have experience in eCommerce and online business. People will need to have the technical know-how in order to get the best of what Kajabi has to offer.
With that said, it doesn’t mean that the platform is not for beginners. In fact, its main page builder is super simple to use with its drag and drop editor. The app’s onboarding process is very simple. Combined with a simple UI, those just starting out will get the hang of the platform pretty fast.
Kajabi’s mobile app is accessible, which is something that isn’t very common in LMS. Kajabi’s phone app allows users to access it anytime they want in anyway they prefer, which of course, is a boon for anybody. Adpage Vs Kartra
- Interface – Kajabi’s main interface is a dashboard with minimal clutter and a clean design. It has a modern aesthetic design. It is made with accessibility in mind that you can get to all of the platform’s main features within just three to five clicks.
- Website Builder – In terms of course creation Kajabi has a drag and drop website builder which is pretty robust and flexible. You can also categorize which type of website or pages you are building to make it easier for organization.
This builder also allows multiple types of content to be put in your page. You can upload audios, videos, text, assessments and images as well as other types of files.
- Email – Kajabi’s email feature includes a visual editor that allows you to build emails with a rich design and eye popping visuals. This allows recipients to reconsider dumping your email in the spam or junk folder.
Kajabi’s email feature can be used as a marketing tool, a tool for engaging with your students or customers, as well as a way to send them reports and updates.
- Analytics – Kajabi offers great analytics reports that show many different things. None of these stats are irrelevant. In fact, Kajabi’s analytics include product progress offers sold, forecasting, and affiliate tracking. It also tells you how your students are doing. These are all important stats that will help you manage your business.
- Integrations – Kajabi allows integrations from many third-party apps. These can range from the usual email and payment providers to other functions that make the user experience easy and smooth sailing.
- Marketing – Kajabi provides all the tools you need to market your products or services to make them more attractive to customers. You can use them to offer upsells and order bumps. Adpage Vs Kartra
Their email features also tie into their marketing. The email feature can be used to send broadcasts. What’s more, you can even combine this feature with the automation function to make things easier.
- Feedback Portal – As a bid to be more in touch with their customers. Kajabi introduced this feature. This is where customers can submit, vote and track feature requests. It also shows what is being planned and what has been built.
- While it is a course creation platform, Kajabi has also focused on marketing. This allows you to have your content on one platform with the necessary tools to sell the said content.
- Kajabi is a good place to sell digital products such as webinars, communities, memberships, podcasts, and even digital downloads
- Kajabi’s assessment feature lets you track the progress of your customers in a course. Aside from that, this feature can be used to create custom quizzes and surveys pertaining to your product
- Kajabi is pretty accessible, especially with its mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Kajabi is a powerful website builder that includes templates and themes.
- Kajabi’s automated feature allows you to automate many functions, including course completion, assessment completion, and membership postcompletion. These actions can be further filtered by the advanced automation function. Adpage Vs Kartra
- Kajabi also provides funnel support. In this case, they are called pipelines.
Kajabi Price Point
Kajabi offers one of the most convenient and rare functions in the content and course-making industry, and that is automation. Their automation is a powerful tool; thus, using it alone can lead to a lot of work being done.
As such, it will be no surprise that Kajabi’s price point is a bit more expensive.
Kajabi offers three types of plans: Basic, Growth and Pro. The most popular and middle-of-the-road plan is the Growth plan.
|$199 per month
|$159 per month
|$319 per month
Kajabi Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop site builders that are easy to use
- Simple course creator
- Powerful marketing tools
- Visual pipeline and sales funnel editor
- Large library of Customizable site templates
- Flexible affiliate marketing options
- Built-in payment processing
- Membership Site Capabilities
- A large selection of integrations
- Hero Rewards Program
- Has learning resources
- Transparent pricing Adpage Vs Kartra
- Podcast and webinar features
- More expensive than the regular choice
- Lacking in student engagement tools
- No completion certificates for courses
- Limited built-in payment functionality
Why Use Kajabi instead of Kartra?
Kajabi and Kartra might appear and feel similar at first glance. This sentiment is partly true. There are some features and functionalities that both platforms share. These similarities are only superficial.
Kartra was created for marketers and agencies. It focuses on the tools that can be used to run a business.
Kajabi’s main purpose is to be used by content creators, coaches and trainers. Although it has excellent marketing features, these will not be as prominent as Kartra’s.
Overall, use Kartra if:
- You need a marketing platform that can both sell digital and physical products.
- What you need is to make engaging videos with features like a call to action, video controls, social shares and the like
- You want to access Behavioural Adaptive Marketing, drag and drop automation builder, scroll heat maps, checkout pages, etc.
- Marketing tools are not enough.
- You would like a premium user experience with easy and intuitive UI/UX
- You want to focus on podcasts
- A platform should include a blog feature
- You want to build a dedicated community space for your content and brand Adpage Vs Kartra
Kartra versus ClickFunnels
Two well-known online business solutions are ClickFunnels and Kartra. They are both pretty popular in the market and one would not be surprised if people use these services interchangeably.
ClickFunnels was in operation for many years before Kartra. This is an interesting fact. This doesn’t mean that ClickFunnels has become obsolete, or that Kartra is better because it is the more recent of the two platforms.
Rather, Kartra and ClickFunnels have their strengths and weaknesses. They have functions that only one can do and the other cannot.
Price is another issue. Both platforms may be expensive, but it is up you, the user, to decide which platform would work best for you. ClickFunnels has great affiliate programs and checkout options. Kartra, with its superior content creation tools, will be the platform. Adpage Vs Kartra
ClickFunnels has been a top-selling sales funnel software. ClickFunnels, as the name suggests, is a service that makes it easier to create sales funnels.
Sales funnels allow online business owners scale their businesses and attract targeted leads. They can also be used to convert them into paying customers. ClickFunnel is known for simplifying the process of creating sales funnels.
Since its inception, users have made a lot of effective sales funnels through the service, and as such, it is no surprise that plenty of users believe in the effectiveness of ClickFunnels.
For a long time now, ClickFunnels have made many business owners happy, especially with how the platform makes lead generation easier. It goes without saying that ClickFunnels, despite being on the more expensive side, is pretty popular.
- Etison Editor – The Etison Editor is what ClickFunnels calls its page builder. It is a drag-and-drop system, which makes it easy to build web pages. You can create sales pages or landing pages using the Etison editor.
You have a lot of customization options. Templates are included to speed up the process of creating pages. The Etison editor’s task-based approach will surprise those who are used the “add from left” system.
- ClickFunnels Funnel Creator – This is where ClickFunnels shines. They would not be worthy of their name and could be accused false advertising.
ClickFunne’s Funnel Creator is outstanding. It is hard to deny. It helps users create a sales funnel more logically. Users will be guided on what to make in a way that no element is skipped through.
If you are in a hurry, then the various templates (both free and paid) will be of great help. You do not need to worry if they are up to par, as some industry professionals created these funnels. You can be sure that these funnels will be pretty easy
- Follow-up Funnels- Previously known as ClickFunnels Actionetics. These follow-up funnels can be powerful marketing tools. It functions like email marketing and lets users send unlimited newsletters, broadcasts, follow-ups, and any kind of marketing email possible. What’s more, this feature integrates smoothly with other email tools.
- Shopping Cart – This is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature. It does everything that all the other checkout features do. It is unique because it integrates with many third-party payment providers.
ClickFunnel Shopping Cart With Easy Pay, Apple Pay and ClickBank can be integrated with some payment options. Other options include getting one-time offers, upsells, downsells, and bumps
- ClickFunnels Backpack – If Shopping Cart is ClickFunnel’s version of a checkout feature, Backpack is its version of an affiliate management feature. As expected, it does what every other Affiliate management feature does.
It allows you to create commission plans, manage affiliates and audit affiliates. You can even make mass payments.
The sticky cookie is what makes this feature unique. It increases the incentive you can offer your affiliates. Through this, they can make money on future earnings after selling a product as long as they have that sticky cookie. It is not much, but it is a good thing.
- FunnelFlix- FunnelFlix, one of the best features in ClickFunnels. It’s the streaming equivalent of marketing and serves as a tutorial or resource course for a handful of subjects.
These are just a few of the things you can learn about this feature:
- Self Development
- Funnel Hacking
- Business Strategy
- Offers development
- Success stories.
This site can be a great resource for marketing questions. If you need to look up something, you only need to search for it, and you can watch a video about how to solve the problem and avoid it in the future.
- The service creates a fantastic landing page.
- Provides many tools for growth in the business
- It runs largely on a drag and drop interface
- This tool allows you to create opt in pages and lead magnets
- Integrates easily with third parties
- Has a membership site capabilities
- Create multiple sales funnel campaigns
- Can create webinars.
ClickFunnels Price Point
ClickFunnels’ long-standing effectiveness is not surprising. Its price can be much higher than other more expensive products. Besides, it is a complete marketing tool that lets you market automatically.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial. Although it may not be the full experience, it gives you a taste of what is to come.
ClickFunnels has three types of paid plans. There are three types of paid plans: the Basic, Pro and Funnel Hacker.
|$127 per month billed annually
|$157 monthly billed annually
|$208 per month billed annually
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
- Excels in Funnel building, both in form in function
- Has excellent funnel templates
- Funnelflix is world-class in training marketing concepts
- Tons of integrations for payment processing
- Best affiliate program in the business
- A buggy mess can result from any feature that has nothing to do with funnels.
- Requires extra subscriptions to fully get its true potential
- There are town of features that need 3rd-party plugins
- Does not have the best customer support
- Feels like an MLM sometimes
- Pretty expensive to start with
ClickFunnels is better than Kartra
Choosing between ClickFunnels and Kartra is a pretty clear cut choice. It is all about what your business needs. If you want something that focuses more on marketing, then go with ClickFunnels. Kartra is a better choice if you are looking for a platform that can help you build a business.
Overall, get ClickFunnels if you:
- Already have a business with its email list and ecosystem of its own
- Want to have more sophisticated sales funnels
- You want to be more focused on lead generation and conversion
- Looking for world-class marketing training
Meanwhile, pick Kartra if you:
- Need to build you business from scratch
- Looking to grow your business
- You want to start a physical business online?
- Have a business that needs an agency model or a service provider
Kartra versus Groovefunnels
GrooveFunnels and Kartra share a common goal as sales funnel builders and tools. Both companies aim to provide a one-stop shop for customers who want to build an entire online business. They could be all you need to manage an entire company if they are used correctly.
This is why Groovefunnels and Kartra will have similar functions and features. We can clearly see the differences in these marketing platforms when we look at their functionality and prices.
Furthermore, there is also an age difference. Kartra has been here a lot longer than GrooveFunnels. While this might seem like a trivial difference at first, it could break a customer’s choice.
It would ultimately be up to the user to choose which platform they prefer.
GrooveFunnels Overview Adpage Vs Kartra
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools for selling online products. This service provides all the tools you need to manage your business.
GrooveFunnels lets users create sales funnels and landing page, manage their sales in the online store, set up their online storefront and even start affiliate programs.
GrooveFunnels, a relatively new service, may still have some features that are in beta or simply not available. This could scare away potential users. Besides, they might be hesitant to invest in unfamiliar products when there are more well-established alternatives on the market.
GrooveFunnels has a unique advantage that isn’t present in other new products: its developing team is comprised of a who-s who from the Software as a Service industry.
First, there is Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and successful marketer. He is also the co-founder of other well-known softwares like Kartra, WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, and much more. Adpage Vs Kartra
Next up is John Cornetta. He has specialized and experienced many aspects of the eCommerce industry over time.
Then there is Matt Serralta, who has eCommerce and supply chain management expertise. He was the COO at PrestaShop. One of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms on the Internet.
Matt Naus is a software developer who was also one of the founders of Groove Digital. He has experience in launching software products for over a decade
- GroovePages is GrooveFunnel’s website-building and sales-funnel software. As the name implies, it allows users to create complete websites and sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates
- GrooveCheckout – GrooveCheckout is GrooveFunnel’s version of a checkout platform. Basically, it is a shopping cart software that takes both sales and affiliate marketing and puts them into one place.
When this tool is used at its full potential, anybody can create a fully functioning online store where users can sell both digital and physical products. It even provides analytics of the concerning aspects of your business.
- GrooveAffiliate – Affiliate programs are important in any marketing tools and services. GooveFunnel’s Affiliate program is similar to other Affiliate programs. It allows affiliate marketers sign up and promote products.
This affiliate feature helps to keep track of affiliates, and manage all aspects that are relevant to the affiliate sphere. Adpage Vs Kartra
- GrooveMail – Groovemail, an autoresponder and CRM automation tool, helps you to deal with customers and send marketing emails. This allows you to schedule automated emails, broadcast services, or promotions.
Lastly, it can send automated broadcast emails, follow-up emails, and more.
- GrooveKart – GrooveKart is GrooveFunnels multi-functional digital marketing tool. You can create products or entire stores with its many features. GrooveKart is one of GrooveFunnel’s features that is not available for free GrooveFunnel plans.
- Groove Webinars allows you to host and develop evergreen webinars. These webinars can be automated, live, streamed on third-party websites (i.e., youtube or social media sites), or meetings.
- GrooveBlog – is a content editor for blogs. They are GrooveFunnels’ version of a blogging function. It allows users to create, edit, publish, and share blog posts about their brand, store, or products. It helps in SEO optimization a lot.
- GrooveMember is GrooveFunnels’ version of GrooveMember for managing your membership sites. You can create upgraded and free accounts, and host virtual summits or online courses. You can grant dripped access for some of your content. It is a content management system that you can use to manage your membership sites.
- GrooveVideo – GrooveFunnels believes videos are a huge boon for marketing. The platform offers video hosting. In it, you can control and customize your video (and player) to make sure it conforms to your brand and website.
- GrooveProof – GrooveProof is a feature unique to GrooveFunnels. It is a tool that is fully integrated with GrooveCheckout. It displays verified purchases to site visitors, triggering the strong impact of social proof.
- GrooveDigital Academy- GrooveFunnels, a relatively new platform, means that potential users might be used on other platforms. These people might bring their own way of life to the platform. They may not be compatible.
GrooveDigital Academy is a solution to this problem. It is basically a tutorial resource for GrooveFunnel to help new users navigate the platform. You can find courses about GroovePages and Groovemail as well as other features.
- Other Services – GrooveFunnel offers additional services that can only be purchased with a premium subscription. GroovePay (online merchant payment), GrooveAds, their own ad management system, GrooveSolos (trusted solo advertising bundles), and many more.
- Groovefunnels, a feature-rich platform that integrates well with all its features, is all-in-one.
- There is no coding know-how needed to use the arsenal available in GrooveFunnels.
- It offers API and SDK to developers, so they can create extensions and plug-ins that integrate with the platform.
- GrooveAcademy provides a lot of resources to help with getting familiar with GrooveFunnels
- This website was developed by a solid team with a great reputation in the eCommerce industry.
- Users can start for free with the platform’s free plan.
GrooveFunnels Price Point
GrooveFunnels pricing can be surprising as they offer a free option. You don’t need a credit card to get started on the platform. You only need to sign up on the site. From there you can start using GrooveFunnel’s various features. At a more limited capacity. Adpage Vs Kartra
GrooveFunnels offers pricing options for both the Starter and Pro plans, in addition to their free option. It is recommended that you start with the Starter plan. This plan offers a great balance between price and feature availability. The Pro plan is recommended if you are serious about developing your business using the platform.
|No Cost Plan
|$99 per month
|$299 per month
GrooveFunnels Cons and Pros
- All-in-one platform for all your marketing needs
- You have the option of starting with a free version
- Sells unlimited digital products
- Professional-grade templates to help you layout your pages
- Free hosting
- Has its own built-in CRM
- Includes mobile App
- Lacking on Integration capabilities when using the Free PLan
- No team Collaboration capabilities Adpage Vs Kartra
- You can also find outdated videos on this platform
- Some key features are missing from the free plan.
Why Use GrooveFunnels instead of Kartra
GrooveFunnels is like Kartra in many ways. It is clear that both aim to help their customers conduct their online business at their best capacity. Their main difference can be distilled into two aspects: price and tenure.
Kartra may have been longer in the business and is more established, but GrooveFunnels is cheaper and has a free plan to start your business with.
Hence, it would be better to examine what aspect your business needs and which of the two platforms can better answer that need. Only then should you choose which platform to go for.
GrooveFunnels is the best overall choice if you are looking for a way to make your life easier.
- You’re an online digital or affiliate marketer
- You want to offer more flexible webinars
- You want to have access to the most up-to-date and scalable technology
- You want a true all-in-one platform
- You’re just starting an online business and don’t have the capital to invest.
Kartra is the better option if:
- You want a tried and trusted brand
- You need a tool that allows for more integrations with third-party apps and tools. Adpage Vs Kartra
- A complete campaign that integrates seamlessly would be preferable.